Friday, September 5, 2014

I have moved to The Creative Kind

Greetings Everybody :-)

It's been a really interesting year, one that has seen me make a much needed tree change, graduate from Centre for Sustainable Leadership - which was on the tail end of The School for Social Enterprise and complete new books in the series of children's books I am working on in collaboration with the wonderful Cathy Quinn.

As I have moved forward in the last few years, creatively and otherwise new beginnings unfolded. There have been times it felt like unraveling which is ok, I made peace with the organic process of growth and its associated growing pains a long time ago.


Like Friedrich Nietzsche said—
 'You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.' 

You will know find me more often than not here - see link below




and here where I have recently co founded The Creative Kind http://thecreativekind.org


Visit the links above to stay in more regular contact and up to date :-) and if you are interested in buying copies of any of the books please visit online store here...http://thecreativekind.bigcartel.com

No comments: